About the Strategic Collaborative
The Strategic Collaborative brings together organisations and individuals who have an interest in promoting mental health and wellbeing access the Wide Bay area. The group is facilitated by the PHN and the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service and provides feedback and recommendations regarding the commissioning of local services. The Collaborative seeks to advocate on behalf of the area through:
- Improving existing services and developing new services across the area;
- Ensuring the voice of people who use mental health and drug and alcohol services is valued in the reviewing of services and sector planning; and
- Identifying and implementing new strategies that work for our area.
The Strategic Collaborative is comprised of the following memberships:
- Individuals, groups, community services, government services.
- Receive information (via email) about trends, issues and activities impacting the Wide Bay Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol sector;
- Contribute insights via completing online surveys; and
- Invitation to consultation forums.
Strategic Collaborative News
How to join the Strategic Collaborative
To express interest in joining the Strategic Collaborative, please send an email to Wide Bay PIR with your contact details and type of membership sought.